|Entry Level||Bronze Package||Silver Package||Gold Package|
|Number of users in organisation||200||500||15,000||unlimited|
Administrator Champion and Technical Support complements our server-side offering (included with all managed hosting services), extending coverage to all aspects of platform administration for Totara, Moodle, Mahara and WordPress.
Delivery of hours in the Administrator Champion Support packages are subject to the following terms:
- Each individual queries are counted at a minimum of one hour.
- Queries estimated to require in excess of two consecutive hours to resolve may need to be timetabled, so as to allow for appropriate allocation of staffing time. For Course Design or Configuration that will exceed 1 day in duration, scoping and lead in time will be required. Typical lead-in time of 2 – 4 weeks.
- In the interests of flexibility, should you run out of support hours, the plan can be renewed independently of the hosting agreement.
All Support Packages include:
- Up to 5 authorised contacts
- Weekdays, 9am – 5pm telephone and email assistance
- Access to 24 hour support portal and FAQs
- Immediate response for critical problems
- 4 hour response for non-critical problems
- Site, Course and User configuration and management
- Technical support
- Third party block/mod/filter installation
- All upgrades, including any version or incremental updates
- Theme installation and basic modification, including corporate branding and colour changes
- MIS integration support – enrolments
- Support for minor custom code changes, i.e. theme, plugin installation, backporting fixes
- Basic scripting and SQL query writing
- Setup of testing environment
- Advanced authentication support – LDAP/MNET/SSO